Palio Expert 3.0: At A Glance
Review: Palio Expert 2 table tennis bat
Palio, a famous Chinese company, and the UK-based Expert Table Tennis have jointly designed the latest Palio Expert 3.0. This racket has a combination of an all-wood blade and Palio CJ8000 rubbers. The Expert 3.0 blade gives the required feeling and control to improve consistency. The tacky CJ8000 rubber is great for spin and also the soft rubber holds the ball for a longer time to increase control. The perfect ratio of speed, spin, and control makes Expert 3 an ideal beginner’s table tennis racket.
If you think of a beginner’s racket, you should consider only the table tennis rackets that offer more control, not speed. Palio Expert 3.0 is the kind of racket that you better call a perfect beginner’s racket that has the ideal combination of speed, spin, and control for the best outcome for newcomers in table tennis.
|Who should consider this racket
|Who should not consider this racket
|Palio Expert 3.0 is the ideal option for beginners who are in the development phase of building table tennis skill
|Advanced intermediates and offensive players who rely more on speed and spin to overpower their opponent
Palio Expert 2.0 Vs Palio Expert 3.0
The Palio Expert 3.0 is the latest of the Expert series with a slight modification of the earlier popular Palio Expert 2.0 racket.
- The Expert 3.0 has a wider edge tape to secure rubbers in a better way.
- In Expert 3.0, the blade is redesigned to produce more control than Palio Expert 2.0 racket.
- The Latest model has also included a better storage case for the protection of rubbers.
- Blade: All wood
- Rubber: Palio CJ8000 Rubber
- Rubber Type: Inverted
- Handle: Flared
- Speed – 6/10
- Spin – 9/10
- Control – 10/10
- Style: Shakehand
- Weight: 0.57 lbs (259 grams)
- Approval: ITTF
- Rating: 9.8/10
Features of Palio Expert 3.0
The Palio Expert has a control rating of 10/10. When you are new to Table Tennis, your focus should be to place the ball on the table on more occasions which builds confidence in your game to complete the learning of basic skills. The all-wood Palio Expert 3.0 blade gives the desired feeling and control that help you achieve your goal successfully.
Palio CJ8000 Rubber for High Spin
The Palio CJ8000 is a Chinese rubber that is soft and tacky. The tacky rubber grips the ball for a longer duration which assists you with more spin generation.
The CJ8000 is also soft, which means the ball sinks deeper into the sponge. After impact, the ball stays longer on the rubber. So, this rubber has a longer dwell time which is better for control.
Positives of Palo Expert 3.0
- High Control Rating: The high rating on control (10/10) makes this racket perfect for beginners.
- Good for Spin: This racket also generates sufficient spin that helps beginners handle spin effectively.
- Easy to Hold: The Expert 3.0 is equipped with an updated flared handle which you can hold with comfort.
- Replaceable Rubber: You can easily replace the rubbers if they get damaged.
- Affordable: This racket costs low concerning the quality it offers.
- ITTF Approved: This racket is approved by ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation). So you can use it for any competition.
- Carrying Case Included: The Extreme 3.0 comes with a carrying case that keeps the rubber away from dust to keep the tackiness intact.
Negatives of Palio Expert 3.0
- Due to its tacky nature, the rubber tends to attract dust which needs to be cleaned frequently.
- The racket is a little heavy which needs some time to adjust.
About the Brand
Palio by Expert Table Tennis is a collaboration of a Chinese-based company, Palio, and the UK-based Expert Table Tennis. Together they have gifted the amazing Palio Expert series, the Palio Master series, and the Palio Legend series which are suited for beginners, intermediate players, and advanced players respectively.
If you are a beginner, this highly affordable racket is a gem for you. It has all the attributes that a beginner needs. If you see my post, you will find that Palio Expert 3.0 tops the list of the best ping pong paddles for beginners.
Suggested Topic: “Palio Expert Vs Master Vs Legend: Which is the Best?“